EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Schneider, Katherine S." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:58:38 -0600
American Psychological Association has the Committee for Disability Issues in Psychology  and I believe they have pressured the APA to have reasonably accessible webdesign and publications policies.  Kathie

Katherine Schneider, Ph.D.
Senior Psychologist, Emerita
Counseling Service
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, and an even bigger one to keep his mouth shut when he's right. - Jim Fiebig