NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cathy Cralle Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2008 06:39:31 -0400
Our allergist in Texas several years ago recommended we try this for our
anaphylactic (to milk) daughter who was only 8 at the time.  My
understanding is that it blocks the histamine reaction completely.  We did
not take that route for many reasons:  it was so new, un-tried and very
expensive, worries about effects on developing bodies, and a general
nervousness that God gave us a  histamine reaction for a good reason and I'm
not sure I wanted to ticker with that until I understood it.  If you decide
to do it, please keep the list posted.

Cathy Cralle Jones
(NC)