TELEHEALTHNEWS Archives

TelehealthNews Newsletter

TELEHEALTHNEWS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marlene Maheu PhD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TelehealthNews Newsletter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:09:39 -0400
Get immediate and accurate answers in our series of 3 FREE video training segments!

Thousands of mental health professionals since 1959 have produced a strong evidence base in support of many forms of telemental health. You are far from being alone in your pursuit for accurate information.

Government reports, ethical guidelines and relevant laws already exist. Most practitioners and decision-makers simply don't know where to find the essential information. We've documented it carefully in our coursework with over 2000 references -- and now I'm going to tell you about it in video.

In today's segment, I'll explain 4 safe models for using video technology in mental health practice; simplify how to get information about practicing legally over state lines; and give you a tip about malpractice insurance carriers. This short video will give you all the above in a few quick minutes.

Join us for the series, and ask more of your burning questions while you are there!
http://summit.telehealth.org

Regards,

Marlene M. Maheu, Ph.D.
Executive Director