TELEHEALTHNEWS Archives

TelehealthNews Newsletter

TELEHEALTHNEWS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marlene Maheu PhD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TelehealthNews Newsletter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 2015 16:56:03 -0400
--- You didn't like the price, so we listened​! ---

Many of you have said that you would gladly register for our Easy
ICD-10 Transition eLearning System -- except that it's too pricey!
We heard you​ loud and clear​, so we will let you in the door at just
$149, for our Gold Program.* We are confident that, after going
through the coursework​, you will ​appreciate this information and
gladly pay the remainder of the full price​.

But we're not stopping there...

We will not​ ​ask you ​to ​pay the full price, but instead, We'll reduce
the total cost to $799.

So, pay only $149 now. Once you have completed the training, if you
do not think the program has saved you from lost revenue and your
own personal time struggling through this transition, we ​don't ​want
you to ​pay a penny more.​

That’s right:​
 - Pay only $149 and start your training today
 - If you believe this training has saved you time and money, we ask
     that you pay the remaining balance
 - If you honestly do not think ​it was worth $799, you can keep it all
     for $149

*This ​drastically-reduced special price will expire on ​​October 1st​.

For details, go to: telehealth.org/icd10/register

Marlene
Marlene M. Maheu, Ph.D.
Executive Director
TeleMental Health Institute, Inc.