From:
Pierre Berube <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2018 21:50:05 -0500
Steve,
I had to unsubscribe the blind ham groups.io
Too much threading, and abusing the list to the point users are using it as
instant messaging.
I told the owner that they should  have the option turned  on for people to
respond to the sender link at the bottom of the post.
Steve, no one responded to my digipan question so I guess it was over their
heads.
Steve, if you could respond to me direct at my email address:
Thanks again for trying to get help for me.
Pierre Berube
Lifetime Member of Handiham
And Leader Dog Smokey