VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ted Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 2020 06:27:02 -0700
Mike:

You recall reading that because I *wrote* that. For a while back in the
summer, the only version of Firefox that was working properly with
screenreaders was their ESR (extended support release) for businesses. While
I'm still using that, it appears that the company has fixed its current
browser to work with screenreaders properly again.
--
Ted Chittenden

Every story has at least two sides, if not more.