VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Andrea E. DeKlotz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrea E. DeKlotz
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2021 01:12:39 -0800
Hi Jan! I too, love the U2 Mini, and still have one. I also got the Polaris and was disappointed. I'm very happy with the new BrailleSense 6, and I have heard they will come out with a smaller version of this in the spring.  Hope this is helpful. Andrea