VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Catherine Getchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2023 17:53:08 -0500
Hi Steve,
Thanks for this great post.  My employer went to Gmail about a year and a half ago and I had to use Standard view because Basic HTML view didn't have all the features I needed to use.  I thought about trying to use Outlook as my Gmail client, but because we have the enterprise version of Gmail at work, Outlook wasn't going to cut it.  Lots of shortcut keys to learn, but it's doable.  So if anyone needs help/additional tips with this transition, email me off list. Happy to help.  If just using Gmail for personal use, you still have the option of using Gmail with a client like Outlook, which would eliminate the need to learn Standard view.
Catherine