VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 2020 22:57:39 +0000
Speaking of Chrome and the Chromium-based browser Edge, I have an annoying
problem with them.  On some web sites, I cannot get some larger tables to
be shown; the browser (apparently) acts as if they aren't there while,
when using IE11, everything is normal.
I am guessing that this isn't a screen reader issue as this shows up using
both JFW and Narrator.
So, either some setting needs to be triggered in the browsers, or there is
an issue in the design of the tables that the website needs to deal with
to satisfy the current versions of the browser.
Anyone with any insight into this.
This is with a pc running Win10.
]

Archived on the World Wide Web at