GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila M Boland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
An ICORS List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2022 18:54:35 +0000
Peter,

I reread just now the post from the other day accusing Phil of using a word stick to beat up on Biden.

So yesterday I thought of a parallel process reading through the news regarding USA and Ukraine. I read where the president of Ukraine stated he didn’t need Biden’s offer to escape his country but that he needed reinforcements or extra bullets- roughly paraphrased. So it appears in this case Biden isn’t seemingly concerned about the people of Ukraine as he seems not to be concerned with people’s dire needs in the USA.

Sent from my iPhone and making a second cup of coffee.

Gstalt-L is an independent eCommunity of people interested in gestalt therapy theory and its various applications. Its public archives can be found at http://listserv.icors.org/scripts/wa-ICORS.exe?A0=GSTALT-L, and subscriptions can be managed by clicking on "Subscriber's Corner," which is found at the archives.