GSTALT-L Archives

An ICORS List

GSTALT-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Philip Brownell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
An ICORS List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2021 09:13:52 -0600
Dear John,
The start time for you in the UK corresponds to 2am for me in Idaho. My interest is there, but my body can’t do it. I’m more in the camp of realism, with Rhys I suspect.  So, I would find what he has to say interesting, but perhaps in another time.  Please convey my wishes for a successful workshop.

Phil