PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennie Brand Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 10:59:05 +1000
In her last posting, Loren wrote:

'This evolutionary strategy of molecular mimicry to deter
predation or to exploit another organism has apparently been with us for
hundred's of millions of years and is a quite common evolutionary
strategy for viruses and bacteria.'

Wouldn't this mean that the foods that we have exploited most often for the
longest period of time, should be the highest source of these molecules, not the
foods (like cereals) that we've adopted most recently?