BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Young <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 20:10:58 -0700
Hi Everyone:

We are developing a low vision internet browser, VIPinfoNet, for the
blind and visually impaired. Currently it is in final beta testing of
its upcoming first release. If anyone is interested in becoming a beta
user, please email me at [log in to unmask], and I will be happy to
include you as a beta user.

Due to the size of the program, it is not fesible at this time for it to
be downloaded from our web site.

The system requirements for the VIPinfoNet are as follow:
1. PC with Pentinum processor.( 486 / 66Mhz OK)
2. Windows 95.
3. 16 Meg Ram or higher.
4. Modem.
5. Sound Blaster Compatible Sound Card.
6. At least 25 meg free hard disk space.
7. Keyboard.

We also offer low vision reading software, VIPinfoSoft,  which includes
a low vision email. VIPinfoSoft is a released product. If
you are interested in this product, please email me and I can send
you a fully functioning 30 day demo on CD. For more info, please visit
our web-site at http://www.jbliss.com.

Peter Young
JBliss Imaging Systems
(PH) 408-246-2067