BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 1997 12:28:19 +0200
Dear ladies and gentlemen:
I am writing to you on behalf of the Blind Lawyers Association from Kyiv,
Ukraine. This association has two main directions of activity. One of them
is helping people with all kinds of diabilities on their request, and
another one- foundation of a library. This library is for the blind people.
It has a couple of computers where the blind people can play the text from
the screen on the special player. This association is extremely interested
in getting acquainted with the similar organizations from the US. We'd be
happy to get any information in response.

Wating eagerly, Olena Dmytrenko

on behalf of V. Turskiy, head of the Blind Lawyers Association