BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Donie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 08:20:26 -0800
When I attended UT Austin they had raised maps of the campus, but you had to
find the registrars office in the student services building to see it. And
of course, you couldn't take it with you. There were several blind students
in my classes, and they seemed to navigate well, but I am sure they needed a
bit more orientation when they started than other students.

Steve Donie
Software Design Engineer, Windows Accessibility Group
http://microsoft.com/enable/
"Have you unplugged your mouse today?"