SCIENCE-AS-CULTURE Archives

Sci-Cult Science-as-Culture

SCIENCE-AS-CULTURE@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Norman Levitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sci-Cult Science-as-Culture <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 18:44:17 -0400
Thanks. , Let me make clear, if it wasn't already, that I was merely
passing on someone else's piece of whimsy, and only for the purpose of
sharing an amusing gag.  (I don't know the author.)

Of course, like many of us, I've been moved to imagine what it might be
like to see various schools of thought fight it out in front of JERRY's
audience.  My nominees would be Bertrand Russell, Ludwig Wittgenstein,
Simone Weil, and Michel Foucault--but I'm sure  you all have your own
scenarios.

Norman Levitt