CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 15:54:07 -0400
>>Ultimately the Western world needs to make its peace with the Islamic peoples,

>What precisely do you mean by the "Western world" and who do you mean by
the "Islamic peoples"?

Sorry, I thought I linked that one, but didn't.  I am not the author of that
piece, actually, one can find it at Rage's site(www.ratm.com), under
CurrentEvents in the NEWS section.

I assume the Western world include first world nations, like US, Britain,
you know, the powerful countries.

Islamic peoples, would be, well, Islamic.

Isn't it obvious to people here that muslims are the new enemy of the new
world order.  During the cold war, it was communists, now it's muslims,
specially dark skin muslims.

This transition is easy for many Americans because their culture is so
racist to begin with.

Milutin

--
I am the Nina, The Pinta, The Santa, Maria
The noose and, the rapist