AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"McCraw, Jackie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:01:28 -0500
Hi,

When I was in the internet yesterday, I checked the menus, and under "view"
there is an item that allows you to enlarge text.  I was using Internet
Explorer 5.0.  But check your browser also under the "view" menu to see if
it will allow you to enlarge text.  If so, your e-mail problem may be
solvable.  Good luck.

- Jackie