BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Ruby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 23:40:41 -0600
                     Blink Link Tele-Communications Corporation

                             FREE E-MAIL FORWARDING

          Now you can have an address that relates to the blind comunity!
This great e-mail address forwarding is provided free of charge to blind
and visually impaired persons.  If you would like to have an address of
"[log in to unmask],"  Please send e-mail to [log in to unmask] and
include the following information so we can get your new e-mail address
started.  Alternatively, you may provide this information through our Web
site at http://www.blinklink.com.  Simply choose the "Free E-mail
Forwarding" link, and fill in the form.

First Name:
Middle Initial:
Last name:
Address number and street:
City:
State or Provence:
Zip mail code:
Country:
Phone with area and country code:
Birth Date, month, day and year:
Internet Provider:
E-mail address:
What name would you like to use at [log in to unmask]

Your email address will be in the form ([log in to unmask]
Please allow up to three business days for your request to be verified and
processed on our network server.  Meanwhile, let all your friends, family
and business associates know about this easy and fast e-mail forwarding
service with a domain address all blind and visually impaired persons can
relate to.

Once your request has been processed, you will receive a short e-mail
confirming your new address is now forwarding.

If you have any difficulties, please submit them to [log in to unmask]

Note, in the use of your new e-mail forwarding address, we have made it
easy as the letters are not case sensative and, therefore, can be upper and
or lower case letters, even mixed.  Also, should you ever move or change
your current local internet provider, you can keep your Blink Link address
simply by sending a change of that information along with your
identification information as above directly to [log in to unmask] and we
will update your free e-mail address forwarding to your new local services.

We will honor your privacy, which we are certain you will appreciate.  We
do not release your information to any outside entities,  And keep it only
for use by us;  You will not be put on any other list or sold off.

Watch for the grand opening, coming soon, of our exciting new long distance
phone service designed especially for blind and visually impaired persons.
As we complete our research and development, these are but a few of the
great new products and services to be offered, all in a useable form of
braille, large print, cassette tape, voice pick up in bound information
access, pre-paid calling cards, dial one, internet, talking pagers, links
servers, as well as many other high quality services customized for blind
and visually impaired users.  Add your name to our watchlist  by sending
your contact information to [log in to unmask] and you will receive
free updates without any obligation.

Thanks for letting us serve you.

Blink Link Tele-Communication Corporation
phone 1- 800- 4 4 1-5 4 6 5
Post Office Box 100
Townville, SC 2 9 6 8 9

through us you will find service is as fast as in the "blink of an eye!"
You will have the best link for tele-communications services.
Blink Link Telecommunications Corp.
P. O. Box 100
Townville SC, 29689
Toll Free: 1-800-441-5465