BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hadi Bargi Rangin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 12:27:05 -0700
Hello,

I joint blind-dev mailing list yesterday and very briefly looked at
its home page.  I am glad that blind-dev is interested for braille
interfaces which is not very usualy in U.S.  I have developed braille
interface to UNIX operating system and it is available at:

http://dots.physics.orst.edu/screen.html

This page has a link where the project is described in details and
gives guideline to other developers who are interested to make other
braille displays accessible to UNIX.

If you think it is something you are looking for, you can make a link
from blind-dev to that page.

Thanks in advance.

--Hadi

Hadi Bargi Rangin