BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Travis Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 16:40:41 +0000
On Tue, 6 Jan 1998, Hadi Bargi Rangin wrote:

> I am a blind software developer for UNIX OS. I need to write a C++
> program for WIN95 platform. Could somebody tell me what would be the
> best IDE (Integrated Development Environment) and an access program
> which works with it?

I too am a freelance proprogrammer, and as a matter of principle, I use
borland  products.  I don't use their ide environments though, because
they don't work well with my speech programs at all.I simply use a text
editor, write the programs, and compile them with the command line
versions of the compilers.  Works for me, and I don't gotta worry about
anything that doesn't work because of the ide or the speech.