BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Clyde Shideler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 18:59:02 -0800
Hi All,

Thought some might find this info usefull.

Pete

<---- Begin Forwarded Message ---->
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 10:45:40 +1100

>Dear Friends and Colleagues,
>
>I want to alert you to the newly expanded "Best Practices Toolkit"
>compiled by the Benton Foundation's Communications Policy and Practice
program.

>This area of Benton's web site is intended to provide you with tips and
>tools for better using Internet technology to promote your nonprofit's
goals.
>The toolkit is broken down into the following categories:
>
>* Top Recommendations
>* Web pages with great tools for nonprofits
>* Nonprofit-related electronic newsletters
>* Nonprofit-related discussions lists
>* Technology Funding for Nonprofits
>* Fundraising on the Internet
>* Nonprofit Technical Assistance Providers
>* Papers & Books
>
>I include below a sampling of what's available on the site.  If you
>would like to receive regular updates informing you about new items on the
>page (subsequent updates will be much shorter than this first
>introduction), please reply to this message.
>
>I appreciate any feedback you have on the Best Practices Toolkit, and
>hope you will find it helpful.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Jillaine Smith
>Senior Associate
>Benton Foundation
>
>The following is best read in a nonproportional font like Courier 10.
>
>Best Practices Toolkit: A Sampling as of 12/29/97
>Please see (http://www.benton.org/Practice/Toolkit) for the
>complete list.

[the original message included the entire list-- I've snipped that for
bandwidth]

<----  End Forwarded Message  ---->