BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Al Gilman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 00:05:25 -0400
to follow up on what mcdeer said:

> It still dosn't work.  I keep getting the message "object not
> found".  Is there a company name I can run through a search
> engin?

Try adding the slash character '/' at the end of the URL as
indicated below.  Your current browser may not cope with the
redirection that it gets back from the server when the HTTP
GET is issued against the name of a directory.

   Linkname: Listen2 Speech Technology

--
Al Gilman