BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 08:54:50 EST
In a message dated 2/17/04 10:33:44 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<
Your message   to  [log in to unmask]   has   been
forwarded  to the  "list owners"  (the  people who  manage the  BLIND-DEV
list).  If you  wanted  to reach  a  human being,  you  used the  correct
procedure and you  can ignore the remainder of this  message. If you were
trying to send a command for the computer to execute, please read on. >>

   Odd, I didn't send a message,  Do you mind telling me what the message
said?

  Thanks
Bev