BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 02:30:44 +0000
I AM A PSORIASIS SUFFERER... for over 25 years.  I have used EVERY PSORIASIS TREATMENT that has ever been on the market. I have been prescribed EVERY OINTMENT, CREME, OR TOPICAL TREATMENT by over 8 DOCTORS in 5 STATES.  I've had INJECTIONS of CORTISONE AND PUVA LIGHT TREATMENTS.

Fairly recently, I came across results from GENETIC REASEARCH that was being conducted at a MAJOR MEDICAL CENTER.  One of the most amazing findings from this research was a treatment that virtually ELIMINATED PSORIASIS.  I tried it and I have been completely free and clear of my psoriasis for the FIRST TIME IN 25 YEARS!!.  Best of all, this treatment costs me less than $3 per month.

Everyone who has studied this disease knows that there is no cure for
PSORIASIS...not yet anyway.  Anyone claiming to have a cure is not being truthful.  But this TREATMENT allows you to lead the normal life you have dreamed of ever since you gave up wearing shorts and short sleeve shirts and swim suits for fear of embarrassment.  You will no longer have to worry that people will see that you have something again.

 I PROMISE YOU THAT THIS WORKS AND WILL WORK FOR YOU AS WELL AS IT DID FOR ME.  IT IS THE SAFEST AND MOST INEXPENSIVE PSORIASIS TREATMENT EVER!.

If you want to find out how you can get the relief and knowledge I have, you will be sent a report with the necessary instructions. I will tell you what to buy, where to buy it (it is very safe and is bought over -the -counter), and how to take it properly for optimal effect.  THIS IS NOT ABOUT MESSY CREAMS, HERBAL OR HOLISTIC CONCOCTIONS OR SUN BOX'S.  It is a simple treatment that gives your body exactly what it needs to make you clear up.

No one deserves to suffer with psoriasis needlessly any longer.

To receive a copy of this safe and wonderfully easy treatment, send  a check or money order for $20 plus shipping in one of the ways described below.

Order now and I will include free my extra report on how to achieve complete skin health.  There are additional steps we can take to enjoy soft, supple and healthy skin all the time. Again, these are simple, safe and easy things as well.

To  order, print out this e-mail, fill out the information below, and choose to order by mail or by fax.

To order by mail, send CASH, CHECK OR MONEY ORDER for $20 + $2.00 for shipping ( International orders include $4.00 S & H) to:

J & M Health Products
PO BOX 243
River Edge,  NJ  07661

*Note- Cash and Money Order payments are shipped within 24 hours

To expedite your order and eliminate 'snail mail' , you may place your order by FAX!

24 HOUR FAX ORDER LINE

PASTE OR TAPE YOUR CHECK HERE

You may fax your order to 1-201-599-2476

If you wish to pay by fax, simply paste it above and fax it to our office with the lower form filled out.  There is no need to send us the original check. We will draft up a new check, with the exact information from your original check

IF YOU WISH NEXT DAY AIR SERVICE, INCLUDE $15 FOR SHIPPING

**note- PLEASE FILL IN ALL INFO ESPECIALLY E-MAIL ADDRESS.

Please use contact information in this email ad. The return email address does not respond to incoming email. If you are not interested in this offer,  you can be removed from our mailing list by sending an email to:  [log in to unmask]   Simply send it and your email address  will be automatically removed from our mailing list.