BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Berenice Hirst <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 21:19:48 -0000
Dear List

I am working on a project called "Music Score Display for Partially Sighted
Musicians", as part of an MSc Computing course.

Do any of you know anything about software which is useful for partially
sighted musicians?  Especially software which displays music scores, which
can be used to learn or play music from.

I need to find out what software is available, and if there is a need for
new software to help partially sighted musicians read music scores.

Also, does anyone know any good links about designing software for partially
sighted people.

I would be very grateful for any information or links which anyone could
give me.

Regards
Berenice Hirst

ps. Sorry for sending my email in HTML instead of Plain Text.  I sent it
again in case you had trouble reading it.