BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Nissen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 14:21:35 +0100
Hi all,

Virtual tactile display is an alternative to TTT.  Has anybody tried the
Virtouch VT Player?  Can you add sound/speech, so you can identify an object
on a virtual surface both by feel (with tactile mouse) and by hearing (e.g.
with object's label spoken).?

Cheers from Chiswick,

John