BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:04:51 -0600
Hello,

If you ar anyone you know need a Braille display, I have a
PowerBraille 80 I can sell for $1320. The PowerBraille 80 is the most
popular Braille display in the world and it works with all computers
and screen readers such as Jaws and Window Eyes et. This one has very
little use and just needs a good home. Call CJ Sampson anytime day or
night at 801 367 2559 or reply to this message at [log in to unmask]
You can also leave your number and I can call you. Thank you, cj