From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2018 15:54:38 -0700
Works for me.  Maybe catch a cubs game.  Are you the Howard who is a
cubs fan?

I havde no itnerest at all in the digital modes.  I have an irlp node
here and I can do what they do much easier.  I can dial up reflectors
all over the world or do a one on one contact, voice over i p of course.
  I just have no tolerance these days for those blind people who think if
they do something everyone can, and if I can't I'm some kind of stupid
jerk.

Thanks. for the note.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148
Wallace, ks.

On Sat, 4 Aug 2018, Howard, W A 9 Y B W wrote:

> Butch,
>
> Don't go away, you contribute a wealth of information to the list.  Just
> ignore those who are set in there ways and are intolerant of your way of
> doing things.
>
> For example, there is a lot of traffic on this list about the new digital
> modes on the VHF and UHF repeaters these days.  Listening to all the
> discussion on how to create code plugs for these radios makes my head spin.
> I am not interested in those modes nor have the patients to learn it.  I
> guess that makes me lazy also.  Let's go out and get a beer together.
>
> Howard #3

>>> [mailto:[log in to unmask]
>>> ORS.ORG] On Behalf Of Butch
>>> Bussen