From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2018 21:00:28 -0800
, Sad to	 ANNOUnce THE PASSING of n6xcr, Jim who lived here in
Southern CA, a weekly participant in my local swap net, from May 15 2013,
through about July, 2018. He passed away on November 23, Friday morning
at about 5:30, losing his battle with many medical complications.
He always wanted to be first in my list of checkins every week, was
encouraging to all new hams, and all who knew him.
Many here will miss him a lot.
He was also totally blind, so he'd listen to the swap net finding out
ways he could use his radio in ways he couldn't figure out by himself,
just as we all do on this list.
If anyone lives here in SO CAL, my swap net is on the Keller peak
repeater, 146.385+ with PL of 146.2, Wednesday nights at 7:00, (except
tomorrow night it'll be at 7:30 PM)
73 Jim!