From:
Pierre Berube <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2018 19:06:51 -0500

Hi all, I hope someone can help me on this too.

Pierre K9EYE here

I must be really confused, and please forgive me if this sounds stupid.

I downloaded Digipan, and the scrips for the Digipan for my jaws.

This is my problem?

Also I have a ts590 SG not a ts 590S, the menus are totally different  that
is what is confusing me.

That comes with the notes.

I just cannot seem to get my ALC down.

Seems that I am over driving  the radio .

If anyone has  some cool advise that would be nice.

I am using my ts590SG, with my Dell 64 bit laptop, with Jaws 15 with an
operating system 15.

I Thank you  in advance,

Pierre Berube K9EYE Crystal Lake, IL EN52UF

I thought I posted to the correct blind ham list  but never got an answer,
Hopefully this is the correct list.