From:
Maurice Mines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2018 14:18:16 -0700
	Good afternoon everyone, I just have a quick question about theThd74a
transceiver. Are there separate volume controls for band A, and band B?
This would be a help one believe it or not listening to NPR, on band B,
but having a local fire dispatch on band a. Typically what I do if I can
remember before breakfast, just to switch Band-Aid to a local repeater,
and instead of local fire dispatch. Unfortunately Bakersfield is pretty
much it seems like in the middle of nowhere. Really wish the HF bands
and so forgettable he bowed, at times. And I could come up with a wire
antenna placement where we could just simply put it on top of the house
and forget about it? That way no one would have to do much in the way of
maintenance.

At times for me, there’s nothing like sometimes listening to radio
Havana, this is especially helpful, when there’s no one on 40 m. And
you’re just looking for something to help you zone out enough that you
can go to sleep.

Just a thought, anybody have any ideas?

Sincerely, Maurice Mines, amateur call, kd0iko.

Just in case anyone super curious, barring all that, listening to an
old, by the time we get it issue of QST, a.k.a. find an article that I
want to listen to. Also works. At times. Most of the time it’s music
from the satellite radio service. Local radio just has something to be
desired. 73 everyone. Have a great afternoon and evening.