From:
Dave Marthouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2017 10:54:04 -0400
Darrell,

Yes, the Wouxun radios are still accessible to blind users.

The software from the manufacturer isn't accessible with JFW or NVDA.
The good news is the RT Systems software is 100% accessible using the
NVDA screenreader.  It is not usable with JFW at all.

You can find the RT Systems stuff at the following link.

http://www.rtsystemsinc.com

It is well worth the $50 for the software and cable.

Dave Marthouse N2AAM