From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2023 13:16:47 -0700
I used the marker generator, which was not available on my first
receiver, the 75A1, but the crystals in my transmitter, were on yh0
meters, 3726, on 40 meters 7126Hz and I used a 40 meter crystal to
triple to 15 meters (don't remember the frequency) but at first that is
what I had.

My Elmer at the time built a marker generator which went down to every
25Khz and then all I need do was count up from a known spot or down from it.

My first "talking" radio was a Ten Tec OMNI D with the SSI calculator
speech chip which was then, amazing!

Curtis Delzer
H.S.
K6VFO