From:
Martin McCormick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2018 06:13:31 -0500
Thanks for the update on condenser mic technology.  Also, thanks
for your discription of the 3.5 MM cell phone connector.  That,
by the way, is what Raspberry Pi's use for their audio and analog
video output jack.  That jack will usually work fine if you plug
in a stereo headphone pair but if there is the slightest bit of
slop, you'll hear video buzzing away in one of the channels.

	Are there breakout cables for those 3.5 MM connectors?

	I can imagine 3 2-conductor plugs on the other end.  All
3 would share the ground and each tip would be one of the three
hot conductors in the 4-conductor male plug.

Martin WB5AGZ