BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Mary V. Tegel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2014 13:01:20 -0500
John,
I'm thinking about the overseas do-si-do you mentioned. We are doing that with our trash. The containers that come here by freighters from China ( filled, of course with consumer throwaway) get filled with the stuff we all put in our recycling bins and are freighted back to China where the stuff is sorted and sent to factories all over to be made into raw material, then shipped back to China..... And so on.

We need the good work of folks like you and other BP to help us feel less crazy.

Mary

  Tegel Design + Planning