C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Hunsberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2016 12:27:42 -0500
Not everyone wants to discuss their healthcare (or similar) issues in
an environment like Facebook.  There can be too many privacy issues,
in particular, for people who may need help setting up even basic
access for a web site, least of all configuring the many privacy
options of something like Facebook.
Peter Hunsberger