C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JOHN RUNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 2009 19:12:39 -0600
Mary was seen by a nurse practitioner and she did not seem any more sure than any any of us about what was going on.   This is new for Mary and she does not use any devices or braces but I am wondering if it would not be a bad idea for long walks, especial something she could stop and sit on.

John Runer (Mary's dad)