C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ehthiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2009 20:51:32 -0400
They must provide a behavior plan if they are going to isolate her due to
behavior that is secondary to her disability.  They need to do a functional
assessment, such as Motivational Assessment Plan again, these goals should
be on her IEP.  Social functioning, adaptive skills, independent
functioning..

Beth t the OT