CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anastasia Manzione <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anastasia Manzione <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 04:15:38 -0500

Hi, I'm Anastasia and one of my twin nephews is autistic, he is a gorgeous
little boy and very affectionate, unfortunatly he is allergic to wheat,
gluten, yeast, dairy, strawberries, and some starches. He goes wild
whenever he sneaks those things and it's getting increasingly hard to keep
them away from him now that is is 5, and his twin brother isn't allergic
to anything, He has started stealing food at his kindy, from his brother,
off other restaraunt tables, etc, anywhere he can get it, he is not under
fed but is just always hungry, his father buys food safe for him but
recently they have been getting more expensive and coles and other
supermarkets are cancelling them, he now has a taste of chocolate and
wherever he can he gets into it, As much as my brother [their father] has
tried he can't manage to keep all the food away from him, shops and other
peoples places are not Caelan Friendly, I would like to find some recipes
for him that look like normal food and that preferably aren't fat reduced,
so he can eat food like we eat, if u have any recipes without gluten,
wheat, dairy, and yeast please send them to my email
([log in to unmask]), it would be much appreciated

Thanks!

Anastasia

* Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the Cel-Kids List *