CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michelle McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 2009 18:27:42 -0500

Tricia,

My daughter's gastro doc says yes, symptoms can change after removal
from the diet.  My daughter was gluten intolerant as well as 'allergic'
to milk.  When we did a milk-challenge after a year free of milk, her
original symptoms, vomiting, weight loss, diarrhea, did not re-appear.
Instead, she got allergic colitis which took six months to get diagnosed
because we had no idea it was the milk causing it until the colonoscopy
showed it.

Wishing you well,

Michelle

Michelle McBride, M.Psy, CPP*

Prevention Educator

CT Council on Problem Gambling

47 Clapboard Hill Rd.

Guilford, CT 06437

*Nationally Certified Prevention Professional

(203) 453-0138 (office)

(203) 453-9142 (fax)

www.problemgambling.org

If you or someone you care about has a gambling problem, there is help.

Call the Problem Gambling HELPLINE:  1-800-34 NO BET   or
1-800-346-6238

* Please provide references to back up claims of a product being GF or not GF *