CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karla Brannen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karla Brannen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2012 23:11:03 -0400

The Portland Maine Celiac DH Support Group has organized a Kids Group Parent Meeting to take place in Portland, Maine.  We need parents input and help implementing a Cel-Kids Group.

The meeting will be held on Saturday May 12th from 10am-11am at Martins Point Health Care.

We know it is Mother's Day weekend, but hope you will be able to spend an hour with us on Saturday to help determine the needs of the children in our Celiac Community.  This is a parents only event, but will help help get us moving in the right direction.

If you are planning to attend this meeting or have additional questions, please send an email to [log in to unmask] or call 207-409-5677.

If you are unable to attend the meeting but are able to offer some input or would like to help with the group, we want to hear from you.  Please email us at [log in to unmask]

* Please provide references to back up claims of a product being GF or not GF *