CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Gail Schrimmer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gail Schrimmer, PhD
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 20:48:47 -0400

From: Margaret Weiss Masiello, RD
Clinical Coordinator
The Kogan Celiac Center
Saint Barnabas Health Care System
(973) 322-7260
(973) 322-7528 fax
www.koganceliaccenter.com

The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) is seeking case
studies
of women who experienced infertility issues (trouble conceiving,
miscarriages, birth defects, still births, etc.) prior to a diagnosis of
celiac disease, and then after receiving a celiac diagnosis AND going
gluten-free they were able to
successfully conceive and maintain the pregnancy to term.

For the purposes of this particular study we are only identifying women
who
were able to conceive and carry to term (have a baby) after going
gluten-free, when previously they had experienced infertility issues
(when
they had undiagnosed celiac). If your experience fits the criteria that
we
are seeking and you are interested in sharing your story, please send
your
narrative to Loretta Jay at [log in to unmask] If you have
any
questions please also contact me at the same address.

Thank you very much!
Loretta

Loretta Jay, M.A.
Director of Project Development
National Foundation for Celiac Awareness
www.celiaccentral.org

Important news about our email communications

Saint Barnabas Health Care System has implemented secure messaging services.

To learn more about SBHCS Secure Messaging, go to:
http://userawareness.zixcorp.com/sbhcs/

If you need assistance with retrieving a secure email, please email
[log in to unmask] or visit
http://userawareness.zixcorp.com/sbhcs/partners/receiving.php

* Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the CEL-KIDS List *