CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:09:27 EDT

My 11 year old son's taste buds are constantly changing. We send him with
gluten free chips/fritos/pretzels, rice cakes, popcorn, gluten free cookies,
fruit, cheese sticks and no sugar chocolate pudding. Not the best  - but he does
not complain.

We tried the rolls, crackers and breads but they either got soggy  or hard
and he would throw them away.

David

In a message dated 6/19/2008 10:14:03 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,