CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa Roessler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Roessler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 08:58:40 -0500

We do all the sandwiches, rice cakes & peanut butter, apples & peanut
butter, cold pizza, mac & Cheese in the Thermos, and we also do salads with
chicken, strawberries & nuts, lettuce wraps with lunchmeat or chicken
(Boston/Butter lettuce seems to work the best, it doesn't crack as easy as
the others) and we do our own "lunchables" with gf crackers (we like
Glutino), cut up cheese & salami.