CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jen Wilton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jen Wilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 17:52:10 -0500

Sounds like Laura might be at a private school though, and those are usually
immune from such requirements. I don't understand why the school would state
that "The other kids need to eat" as a reason for you to pay $10? Doesn't
their parents' $10 cover the cost of the food they eat? I'm not sure I would
give in to that- make them provide her something for the $10. There are
bound to be others in your situation someday- pave the way to be easier for
them and fight for your child and family, is what I think.

Good luck!