CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bev Wolfus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 19:41:33 -0500

I am unsure as to how to handle spices. I have thown out any that I have
strong doubts about and replaced them with gluten-free spices.
Distributors of one of the brands we use (Club House) have indicated
that their spices are gluten-free but processing is not so there is the
ppossibility of contamination. I would like to know whether other
parents have eliminated all such spices from their pantries and how they
deal with foods that list 'spices' as an ingredient.

Bev