CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carmen Hertzig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carmen Hertzig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:36:07 +1200

I make gluten free waffles in the weekend and freeze them, my daughter likes
them in her lunches. Usually she has them plain, but sometimes she likes a
bit of jam/jelly and peanut butter on them.
The other thing she likes is cold toasted sandwiches, and toasted panini,
usually with gf ham and cheese in them. She also likes toasted sandwiches
with peanut butter. When the bread is toasted like that it seems to stay
soft enough for her to eat.

We tried gf wraps, but found they got quite hard.

Cheers,
Carmen

-