CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jackie Jacombs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Celiac-Diabetes Support List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 18:33:34 +0100

It does sound like  Late on -set  Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults.(LADA)
There is quite a lot of information on the net worth looking at.  I hope you
get to grips with your diet.  I guess at my daughter's age 8, we don't need
to consider fat content and sugar content quite so much as she is thin and
skinny but I guess when she gets older she will she will have to take this
into account, as all adults should really, I have just eaten a small
chocolate bar!!.

Jackie,
England
Mum of Sasha aged 8 dx 1999, twin sister Rebecca, both coeliac 2001
Mum also to Danni and Nicola, wife to Terry