CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Mingolla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 08:49:05 -0500

Why don't you get the pocket guides that Clan Thompson puts out?  It helps
with shopping.

You could be doing your body so much harm even without symptoms so you
really have to learn quick.  I know this is hard.  I am in the same boat.
I'm really not a good one to talk.  I do stay on the celiac diet (15 yrs)
but really stuggle with diabetes.

Do you have the web page for gluten free foods?  Will send it to you if you
don't have it?  Spices - stick with McCormick.

Lunch - It helps to bring left overs from supper.  I buy Cybros rolls to
make a sandwich. They are very small so I'm hoping one is ok (carb). Fruit
is a big part of my diet.

Ginny